Friday, March 4, 2011

Cheese puffs and the sleepy mutant

How in the world did I get to the point that I'm sitting on my couch at 3:30 in the morning eating cheese puffs and watching Who's the boss? Did you know that there is 130 calories in 35 cheese puffs? Me neither until about a month ago.Oh what insomnia does a menopausal woman.
So you may ask whats with the mutant name? I hope over the next few blogs to share my story as to how I got to referring to myself as Ms. Mutant or sometimes Mrs. Frankenstein. I warn you though I.m horrible at this writing thing. Thankfully my spelling isn't too bad and for those questionable words I can always rely on trusty old spell check. What a great invention! I will forget when to end a paragraph and when to use those stupid words that have multiple spellings and meaning but all sound the same. It took me 28 years to learn when I should use to,too and two! Sad I know. Someday Ill share with you my journey through the education systems of Monticello schools and how I got to be so bad at English. I'm sure your sitting on the edge of your seat in excitement waiting for that story.
So if your bored and find yourself up late at night like me battling insomnia feel free to read along as I go through this crazy tiring thing I call life.

No comments:

Post a Comment