Thursday, March 17, 2011

CRAZY LADY and not the the kind with all the cats..

Two weeks ago I forgot to take my cymbalta. The cymbalta is mainly to keep the lid on the crazy lady that lives inside my head. It also helps with my fibromyalgia. Once I forget to take my meds it causes a downward spiral. I forget again and again and then I remember but then I decide maybe I don't need it or I get to the point I dont want to take it because I don't want to go through the jittery sick feeling I get when I start it again. When I don't take it I get downright bitchy. I become so easily irritated with the smallest things that I'll sometimes even think in the back of my head...Bitch what are you complaining about now! It's TRUE!! I am certifiably nutty. My poor dear family.
When I am off my meds I end up over sleeping or under sleeping. This of course makes me extra crazy. I end up sometimes feeling suicidal or just overly depressed. I have never had a great self esteem but when off my meds the little bit of self esteem I have goes out the window. Hell it gets up and runs out the door. So what does one do to get back to sanity?

No comments:

Post a Comment